Monday, July 28, 2014

Excited

Today I am excited because I have some cute pictures of a couple of completed gift items. I am a bit behind on my gift giving and I apologize to all of my LOVED ones who are MANY and there just aren't enough hands on my body to get them all done.

These little burpie cloths are made with some soft flannel and just some stash that I had on hand. (You know, for those last-minute-woops-I-need-something-quick gifts)! As I got the pleasure of meeting sweet little great-niece Adalynn Marie, the other day and was holding her AND got to feed her and burp her; I was not given a burpie in which to catch those inevitable little spit-ups. Didn't ask for one either because she was wearing a bib, Anyway... these cute little burpies are what came from a tiny little creative spark on that visit. I think she will like them!


The little dolly is one that I have had since I was probably 5 or 6 years old. Her name is Buffy and she used to have a little car that she drove. Her original name was Baby-Go-Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...