Sunday, July 27, 2014

In the Garden

This morning was comfortably cool for late July. I decided to go outside with my first cup of coffee and breath in that fresh morning air. The walk way in front of our house is full of flowers that I've planted in the nine years since we built our house. I sat on the steps of the porch and admired. Then I looked up and saw clouds just gently floating over from NW to SE and I could almost reach up and touch them. I was in awe thinking how generous God is for letting my life be filled with so many beautiful things/experiences. Sometimes I think people take too many things for granted when those simple daily blessings are right before us and it only takes a second to say "Thank you, God".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...