Friday, June 20, 2014

Aging Parents

I've managed to get a few more of the "Honey Hexies" sewn on to the project I have under-way. The past two weeks, I have been giving attention to my 83 year old Mother who was hospitalized from having chest pains. Since her release, we have gone to multiple appointments, including a stress test that was probably just as stressful for me as it was on her. We will be seeing a Cardiologists on Monday and will go from there. Waiting rooms sometimes can make excellent hand sewing projects productive. Aside from my own Mother, I have been getting organized for more involvement in fundraising for the Alzheimer's Association on behalf of my Mother inlaw. My husband and I are caregivers of his Mother, who lives in our home. June is Alzheimer's & Brain Awareness Month so please go to alz.org and make a donation or get educated about this wonderful organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...