Monday, June 30, 2014

Playing with Lenni


Lately the awesome and beautiful and very much LOVED seniors in my life have been keeping me busy. Today, I thought I'd get some quilting practice while I can. Here are a few strips of scraps I used to doodle on. I seem to be drawn toward the "organic" style of quilting and design. I'm a "country girl" maybe that's why?!?!







My Momma had to have three stints put in her heart on Friday. She was awesome and got to go home on Saturday.

 Anyone who can bare ten kids in the era long before there were epidurals and all the other instant gratification things of today is practically a Saint in my book. The hospital staff loved her and one teased about adopting her as his own... not sure if for Mother or Grandmother, but he called her an old lady (in a joking way) to the Doctor, so I assume Grandmother. All in all she never complained a bit and is home healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...